The Embassy Inn Hotel is one of the best Victoria, BC hotels. We are the closest Hotel in Victoria to the BC Legislature also known as British Columbia’s Parliament Buildings. With its convenient location, the Embassy Inn Hotel is close to Victoria’s popular attractions such as the Royal BC Museum, the IMAX Theatre, The new Robert Bateman Centre, Victoria’s Inner Harbour where many annual festivals are hosted and beautiful Beacon Hill Park. Chinatown is a short walk as is Antique Row, and many restaurants and theatres.
The Embassy Inn Hotel, located in the James Bay neighbourhood of Victoria offers 70 air conditioned rooms and suites. The Embassy Inn Hotel has a restaurant on site serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast for all daily rates, dinner discounts for hotel guests, free underground or surface parking, free local calls, free wifi and daily newspaper in a 100% non smoking environment. All guest rooms feature in-room coffee and tea, balconies and fridges for your comfort and convenience.
Close to Everything
With its convenient location to the many transportation systems serving Victoria such as the Victoria Clipper from Seattle, M.V. Coho from Port Angeles and Harbour Air float plane service from Vancouver, the Embassy Inn Hotel’s location is ideal. We are within a five minute walk to the Victoria Conference Centre. Butchart Gardens, Victoria International Airport and BC Ferries are all a short 30 minute drive from downtown Victoria and the Embassy Inn Hotel.
TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Things to do in Victoria
1. Royal BC Museum. We are a 5 minute walk from the British Columbia Provincial Museum.
2. Inner Harbour. We are right there!
3. Beacon Hill Park. A 7 minute walk.
4. Scenic Marine Drive. A 3 minute drive to famous Mile O.
5. IMAX Theatre. Just a 5 minute walk.
6. Government House. A 10 minute drive.
7. BC Legislature. Our next door neighbour! Just cross the street.
8. Ogden Point Breakwater. A comfortable 15 minute walk.
9. Craigdarroch Castle. A 10 minute drive.
10. Robert Bateman Art Centre. Only a 2 minute walk.